100 WC 12

                                                                    Blast Off



Hundreds of sandwich's were piled in a bag. Tossing the last one in, I made a check on the list. "Crew, check the battery one last time," I demanded.
"It's good sir," They responded.
Hopping in to my ginormous white suit that would allow me to breath in space,  I hurried into the rocket. Now I really looked like an astronaut. I felt so energetic to be going to space but also sick to my stomach at the same time. I heard the countdown start,"Ten, nine, eight..." It felt like a bomb was ticking of the seconds to my existence. And I was off!                                

Comments

  1. Make sure you are consistent with your story. For example how can sandwiches be piled into a bag, when a pile indicates a tall stack but tossing in the bag indicates something other than a stack. The strongest part of you story is when you are talking about hopping into your white suit and the rocket launch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 19

100WC 22

100 WC Week 10