100 wc week 4


                                                                    The Dog   

Everyone was screaming when my dad and I got off the fastest roller coaster in the world. We were at the PNE and we were trying to do everything. I asked my dad if I could have a quarter for the claw machine. "Sure," he said while tossing me a quarter for the machine. Suddenly the boy started screaming "I won, I won!" He was holding a stuffed dog. Then a real dog popped out of nowhere and the dog was wearing glasses. It started running and the boy chased it to a busy street with a huge truck coming towards them. Luckily they both made it across.

Comments

  1. A great opening sentence as I want to know why everyone is screaming so I have to read more of your story. What a twist to then end of your story but I am glad they were safe. It almost seems like you have two stories mixed together one about events at the PNE and another about a lost dog. I wonder how the stories could fit together better or you just pick one story and finish it well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 19

100 WC Week 10

100WC 22